jueves, 22 de febrero de 2007

I'm K3k@




Hi there! My name is Keyla but you can call me keka!I'm from Maracaibo originally, and 18 years old and I studying public accounting at URBE, I live in Maracaibo at La Limpia I love studying, talking on the phone, my job, and eat pizza, soup,meat and chocolate i hate baseball, violence, cleaning the house, smocking, injustice mathematics and lie My dreams is graduate from URBE and be a good public accounting, get married and start family, to travel around the world About English a think is very important but I need to practice very more, I can write well but can't speak but is the most difficult for me


About my friends their name are Gabriela and Yanileth

About Gaby, she is from Maracaibo a student from URBE University,she is 22 years old, and she lives in Ciudad de la Faria. She like chocolate and dislikes the violence. Your dream's is graduate from social communication at URBE. About English she can't write well but she need practice more

About Yanileth, she loves dance and don't like onions, your dreams is graduate from URBE, about English from she is very important

No hay comentarios: