viernes, 23 de febrero de 2007

CONVERSATION


Shakira: Hello Ale, What are you doing tomorrow night? Would you like to go out?
Alejandro Sanz: Oh!!, sorry baby I can't, I have a concert in Toronto tomorrow night
Shakira: Well, how about right now, are you do something now?A
lejandro Sanz: Oh, Great I'm very boring Right now, what are you planning to do?
Shakira: Would you like to come with me to the Ricky Martin's Concert?
Alejandro Sanz: Sure, I'd love to, but let me talk with Ricky for the VIP tickets
Shakira: Oh Cool, Call you later

--------

Paulina R.: Hello Shakira: Hi, is Alejandro there?
Paulina R.: Yes he is, but is in the bed right now
Shakira: Oh!!, and how are you?
Paulina R.: I'm Pau
Shakira: Pau? Pau what?
Paulina R.: Paulina Rubio
Shakira: Oh, OK, can I leave a message
Paulina R.: Sure
Shakira: please tell him that I can't go with him to the concert because Chayanne invited me to his apartment
Paulina R.: Oh! OK, I tell him, say hello to Chayanne for me
Shakira: OK bye
Paulina R.: Bye

1 comentario:

GABY dijo...

hello keyla your exbition was very good, also is interesting descripcion of your favorite actor I like much riky martin is very pretty.